Kim Miller-Batezell's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gary, I replied back to your email with all the details. Thank you for your inte…"

Kim Miller-Batezell replied Oct 26, 2010 to SOLD - All natural Grass fed beef - next harvest set for next week in September. Order now for best selection.

13 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Kim Miller-Batezell

"Hi Kacine, Happy to hear you enjoyed your beef. We are looking at a harvest for the…"

Kim Miller-Batezell replied Oct 26, 2010 to SOLD - All natural Grass fed beef - next harvest set for next week in September. Order now for best selection.

13 Oct 26, 2010

"Sorry for missing your message before. I can give you an estimate of the total costs…"

Kim Miller-Batezell replied Sep 29, 2010 to SOLD - All natural Grass fed beef - next harvest set for next week in September. Order now for best selection.

13 Oct 26, 2010

"My website is millerranchenterprises.com Our beef are raised on large irrigated past…"

Kim Miller-Batezell replied Sep 28, 2010 to SOLD - 1/4 Share available on a Grass fed steer that will be harvested this week.

2 Sep 28, 2010

"Hello Robert, I have a 1/4 available on the harvest we are doing this week. If you…"

Kim Miller-Batezell replied Sep 28, 2010 to SOLD - All natural Grass fed beef - next harvest set for next week in September. Order now for best selection.

13 Oct 26, 2010

"Hello Gregory, Are you still interested in purchasing a share of grass fed beef? I…"

Kim Miller-Batezell replied Sep 28, 2010 to SOLD - All natural Grass fed beef - next harvest set for next week in September. Order now for best selection.

13 Oct 26, 2010

"Hello Jeena, Yes, this quarter sold out but I may have some available this week if…"

Kim Miller-Batezell replied Jun 29, 2010 to 1/4 share available of Grass fed and finished beef that will be harvested this week.

19 Jun 29, 2010

"The meat from this harvest is all sold but we are taking orders for the next harvest…"

Kim Miller-Batezell replied May 25, 2010 to 1/4 share available of Grass fed and finished beef that will be harvested this week.

19 Jun 29, 2010

"Yes, I will make sure that it will not be more than what I posted this time. I can p…"

Kim Miller-Batezell replied May 19, 2010 to 1/4 share available of Grass fed and finished beef that will be harvested this week.

19 Jun 29, 2010

"I wanted to inform you that I sold the 1/4s that we had from this harvest. We are pl…"

Kim Miller-Batezell replied May 19, 2010 to 1/4 share available of Grass fed and finished beef that will be harvested this week.

19 Jun 29, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Oakland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service