I have several lambs that are now ready for slaughter.  You can take a 1/2 or whole. You will be buying the live animal and I can make the arrangements for delivery to the slaughter house and a local butcher shop.  You arrange custom butchering and packaging with the butcher shop.  A whole lamb is $325.00 a half is $162.50.  If you are interested please call me, Mark  @ (408) 607-2387 or email me at mdbbernal@gmail.com

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mark,

I must be too late to respond to this message. Your lambs are not still available, are they?

Zoe Koehler

Hi Zoe:

In 2 weeks I will have several more lambs ready.  Please call or email me and we can discuss the details.

Hi Mark, 

we discussed getting a lamb earlier this year and it didn't happen. I'd be interested in splitting a lamb with Zoe and other folks if there are any interest around the East Bay.

thanks,

Sylvia 

Mark Bernal said:

Hi Zoe:

In 2 weeks I will have several more lambs ready.  Please call or email me and we can discuss the details.

Hello,

I am interested in splitting a lamb. I live in the East Bay.

Greg

Hi Gregory:

I have 1 left.  Please call me on my cell @ (408) 607-2387 or email me @ mdbbernal@gmail.com to work out the details.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Oakland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service